No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Oral solution for relief from wind pains, digestive upsets especially during the teething period
Woodward’s Gripe Water has been used as a gentle method of relieving wind pains and minor tummy upsets in babies and young children, particularly during the difficult period when they are cutting their teeth.
- Special Remarks: Relief of wind & gripe.
- Ingredients: In each 5ml: Terpeneless Dill Seed Oil 2.3mg, Sodium Bicarbonate (B.P.) 52.5mg, Preserve with Nipasept Sodium (0.15%) W/V
- Storage: Store below 30°C.
- Preparation Info: Shake well before use.
- Dietary Information: Halal
- Country Of Origin: United Kingdom
The order will be processed on the same day before 7:00 pm. Otherwise, it will be processed the next day.